Can't exclude file from detection

I've got a file that is NOT harmful, but Nod32 insists in warning me about it and doesn't allow me to mark it as safe. If an update doesn't solve this, I'll be switching to Ikarus antivirus. I've complained a lot of times already and nobody gives a ffff.

hxxp://i67.tinypic.com/2cxuh5x.jpg

• Administrators

Not sure what was detected but it was not PUA which can be excluded from detection. Excluding actual threats is not support and won't be in the future for safety reasons.

Excluding actual threats is not support and won't be in the future for safety reasons.

I do not understand this statement; as long as is MY computer, I should be able to exclude whatever I want ; safety of MY pc is MY concern, not ESET's.

• Administrators

Excluding actual threats is not support and won't be in the future for safety reasons.

I do not understand this statement; as long as is MY computer, I should be able to exclude whatever I want ; safety of MY pc is MY concern, not ESET's.

You can exclude a file from scanning in the advanced setup at your responsibility. Also please let me know the name of the file that you have submitted to ESET at samples[at]eset.com or the subject of the email so that I can check it out.