Turn off Notifications?

2nd time trying to post this. Is there any way to disable the notifications for connecting to live grid and the notice that it's going to scan every web site? It's driving me crazy! I know Live Grid is enabled and I know it's going to scan the websites and that's all good, but i can't get anything done because of the notification constantly popping up and interrupting what I'm doing

Is there any way to disable the notifications for connecting to live grid

AFAIK, no. It is just a small message at the bottom and it should appear only after you scanned files, so you won't see that too often. (At least I don't)

and the notice that it's going to scan every web site?

Is there such a notice? (Can you provide a screenshot?) I newer noticed it...

constantly popping up and interrupting what I'm doing

Really so often? Could you please clarify what "constantly" means in your case? Howe often a day, or a hour you'll see that message?

BTW there is no need to create a new thread for this. You can always use your own existing thread and it won't help to create a new one on the same topic.

For reference for all other visitors, here is a link to the previous thread: https://forum.eset.com/topic/8770-disable-live-grid-and-web-site-notifications/

Apologies for the double post. First one didn't show up for a couple days so I thought it didn't submit