ransomware

i faced a problem in a server 2008 r2 where eset file security was installed.

client has not downloaded any mail. Is anybody can give solution for this? Please reply as soon as possible..

I have attached the pic...

Desciption of the problem : User cannot login into windows. This error occurs with the starting of the pc.

We have tried to login into SAFE MODE, SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING, LAST KNOWN BOOT CONFIGURATION AND NORMALLY. But no positive result was found....

i faced a problem in a server 2008 r2 where eset file security was installed.

client has not downloaded any mail. Is anybody can give solution for this? Please reply as soon as possible..

I have attached the pic...

Desciption of the problem : User cannot login into windows. This error occurs with the starting of the pc.

We have tried to login into SAFE MODE, SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING, LAST KNOWN BOOT CONFIGURATION AND NORMALLY. But no positive result was found....

post-12510-0-00648800-1464948342_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

We've added detection for this Filecoder. After the next update, you won't get this screen anymore. You should be able to close this window just by clicking clicking the button as there's no functionality binded to it.

If you have purchased a license, in order to get a decoder submit 2-3 encrypted Office documents with non-sensitive information as well as the output from ESET Log Collector (hxxp://support.eset.com/kb3466/) and a link to this topic to samples[at]eset.com.