How can I see result of (merged) policies for endpoint?

Go to solution Solved by MichalJ,

I have created a number of static and dynamic groups in ERA v6 for both ESET Endpoint Antivirus and Eset File Security. I have applied polices to the groups.

When I go to the "details" for an individual endpoint, it tell me that "Applied Policies Count: 7", however it doesn't tell me what those policies are. If I then go to "manage polices" for that endpoint, there is no information about the applied policies.

So how do I find out what policies (and their settings) are applied to a particular client in ERA?

Edited by roga

• ESET Staff

You need to open client details popup, and in the configuration tab you will see the list of applied policies. You can also request final (merged) configuration from the client.

Edited by MichalJ

You need to open client details popup, and in the configuration tab you will see the list of applied policies. You can also request final (merged) configuration from the client.

Is the client details popup something on the ERA server? if so please give me idiot instructions on how to find it. (I had a good look but couldn't find it).

Or are you saying that I need to log into the client machine to see this?

Edited by roga

• ESET Staff
  • Solution

Go to the webconsole, click on the computer entry you would like to kniw this for, in the context menu click "details". And second tab shoul contain list of applied (reported by agent during last replication) policies and possibility to request/view configuration.

Go to the webconsole, click on the computer entry you would like to kniw this for, in the context menu click "details". And second tab shoul contain list of applied (reported by agent during last replication) policies and possibility to request/view configuration.

Ah yes solved, thanks.