An upgrade will take place on June 18, 2024 during the midday hours (UTC). The Forum will not be accessible for a short period of time. ×

Eset does not start on windows

Guest Protagon

Guest Protagon

Eset smart securitu 6 does not start with windows (7 Ultimate), already uninstalled and installed but not revolseu. I enabled the boot from MSCONFIG, but nothing. Initialization can only be done manually

Guest Protagon

Yes the antivirus does not start, I have to manually open

Do you mean that egui.exe is not among running processes in the Task manager after the system starts?

Yes the antivirus does not start, I have to manually open

• Administrators

We'd need to get a SysInspector log as well as a boot log created using Process Monitor for analysis. Maybe the fastest way to tackle this issue would be by contacting your local Customer care who would assist you with the issue.

We'd need to get a SysInspector log as well as a boot log created using Process Monitor for analysis. Maybe the fastest way to tackle this issue would be by contacting your local Customer care who would assist you with the issue.

Respectfully, i would have to agree with Marcos, as this issue has never been reported, and i presume it could be related to system configuration issues or possibly third party programs that may hinder your boot process and start up apps !

Good luck sir !!