Detected port scanning UDP

Hi so it seems my computer keeps getting a messeage thats highlighted in yellow saying "Detected port scanning UDP" Also the descripion saying it is sending mallious threw the home network, The IP its coming from is my brothers computer, we just did a scan on his computer and nothing came up, also did logging enabled to see anything blocking and still nothing.

Why am i getting blocks from my brothers computer, the IP is the local ip. 192.168.0.12?

• Administrators

Maybe some legitimate application scans ports on computers in the network. If you don't experience any issues when those scan attempts are blocked, it's up to you if you exclude that particular computer from port scan detection or not.

Maybe some legitimate application scans ports on computers in the network. If you don't experience any issues when those scan attempts are blocked, it's up to you if you exclude that particular computer from port scan detection or not.

Hello thanks for the reply, it seems to happen its happend twice today, but it happens when he plays "Rust" with his friends on the program "Steam"

Could it be the game doing a port scan or the server?

What ever is happening, is everything safe?