No Updates

• ESET Insiders

've Been using Eset Mobile nominal problem and Hope someone can help me here and now to my problem and that I can no longer since the last version of Eset Mobile virus signatures update when I open Eset Manuel to the virus signatures is to download though the window is where the virus signature is downloaded but nothing further happens, it turns while rotating the circle but also after 10 minutes and still try to download the virus signature. There is no error message but as Said he tries to download but does not it! My phone is the Sony Ericsson Xperia Z with Android version 4.2, it would be great if you could give me help here!

I experienced the same problem. After a while a message appear that the application has stopped and if I want to wait or close it.

Uninstalled EMS for now. To many problems and nobody seems to care.

• ESET Insiders

Do I use Eset Mobile now over 1 year and have since always some trouble and just like you it seems to really bother anyone, because I write Eset support certainly no longer as there was any problem with only the same standard answers there, I belief the email support has not really know them and therefore do no more than just work through their issues catalog!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

If possible, please answer the following questions:

- What type of Internet connection do you use? (3G, wi-fi,...)

- Are you able to open websites in a browser when experiencing the issue?

- Does changing the type of connection make a difference?

- Does uninstalling EMS v1 and installing EMS v2 make a difference?