log files

Mrzocor

I just ran a scan today, and I didn't see any log file associated with it!  the latest one is from the 10th. It found a bunch of Win 32 junk again. Finds it everytime!

• Administrators

If you run an on-demand scan, are you sure there are no logs created if you select "Computer scan" in the Log files section? The best would be if you could save the entire log to a text file and upload it here so that we know what threat was actually detected, the location it was detected in as well as the action that was taken.

s,If you run an on-demand scan, are you sure there are no logs created if you select "Computer scan" in the Log files section? The best would be if you could save the entire log to a text file and upload it here so that we know what threat was actually detected, the location it was detected in as well as the action that was taken.

I ran a smart scan. what is the difference between computer scan/ scan log, and tools log files? I found my latest scan in computer scan/scan logs. It wasn't in tools log files. That was from the 10th.

Edited by Mrzocor