Customer satisfaction survey 2024

Marcos

Customer satisfaction survey 2024  

2 members have voted

1. 1. For how long have you been using ESET products?

• 1 year or less
    • 1-5 years
    • More than 5 years
  2. 2. What ESET security products do you use? (multiple selections are possible)

• ESET NOD32 Antivirus
    • ESET Internet Security
    • ESET Smart Security Premium
    • ESET Ultimate Security
    • ESET Small Business Security / ESET Safe Server
    • ESET CyberSecurity (Pro) for MacOS
    • ESET Endpoint Antivirus or ESET Endpoint Security for Windows
    • ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Linux
    • ESET Endpoint Antivirus or ESET Endpoint Security for macOS
    • ESET Server security products
    • ESET PROTECT On-premise
    • ESET PROTECT (cloud)
    • ESET Inspect On-premise
    • ESET Inspect (cloud)
    • ESET Managed Detection & Response service
    • ESET LiveGuard Advanced
  3. 3. Do you find the footprint of ESET in comparison with competetive products

• Lighter
    • Equal
    • Heavier
    • I cannot tell
  4. 4. Do you find detection and protection capabilities of ESET in comparison with competetive products (based on your own real-world experience):

• Better
    • Equal
    • Worse
    • I cannot tell
  5. 5. Have you been infected with malware while using ESET in last year? If so, please provide details about the malware in a comment below.

• Yes, the malware was found by another antivirus
    • Yes, the malware was found by myself
    • No
  6. 6. Have you been hit by ransomware while using ESET last year?

• Yes. ESET was uninstalled or not running after the encryption
    • Yes. ESET was running after the encryption
    • No
  7. 7. Do you plan to renew your ESET license? If not, please provide reasons in a comment below.

• Yes
    • No
  8. 8. Were most of your forum queries answered in a timely manner this year? If not, please provide more information in a comment below.

• Yes
    • No
  9. 9. Did you mostly get accurate answers to your forum queries this year? If not, please provide more information in a comment below.

• Yes
    • No
  10. 10. If you opened a support ticket, did it lead to a resolution of your issue? If not, please include also the ticket numbers in a comment below.

• Yes
    • No
    • I didn't open any ticket with technical support
  11. 11. How satisfied are you overall with ESET products (user experience, performance, protection), support, documentation, the direction of development, etc. ?

• Very satisfied
    • Satisfied
    • Neutral
    • Dissatisfied
    • Very dissatisfied

• Administrators

Welcome to our annual survey!

We greatly value your feedback and invite you to participate in our annual survey. Your insights are crucial in helping us understand your experience with our software product, the quality of our support services and the overall direction of our product development.

If you were not satisfied with the speed or quality of our responses, either in this forum or in your support tickets, we would appreciate it if you could provide the appropriate link to your post or the ticket number in a comment below. This will help us review how it was handled and improve our communication in the future.

We would also greatly appreciate any objective comments from you about what you like about ESET, what you dislike, and what you would like to change or improve in the future. We are approaching the release of new versions of our security products, some of which will introduce new features, such as Folder Guard, Ransomware Remediation, support for neural processing units (NPU) and others. Our goal is to tailor and develop our products to meet your needs.  We actively listen to you and continually gather feedback, which is then used to determine the features to incorporate and set our priorities based on global usefulness and demand.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Your input is instrumental in our ongoing efforts to provide you with the best possible experience. :)

Best regards,
Marcos on behalf of ESET

• Marcos pinned this topic

@Marcos,

I just completed your survey, but I had to deceive the survey to submit it successfully.  Question 10 requires a "Yes" or "No" answer. In my case, I have never submitted a Support Ticket, so there should be a "Not Applicable" option.  I answered "Yes", but that is untrue, since I never submitted any tickets.

You have been most helpful to me when I have posted in the Forums, so I have had no need to open a Support Ticket.

Have a great day.  I applaud ESET for listening to their customers.

Regards,
Phil