Mac not connecting to internet and Eset is reason

Hi ESET Team, 

Please help us on the possible resolution of our clients concern :

Client concern :

Sorry as the apple technician deleted the app and I cannnot reinstall it this advice doesn’t work for me.
There are remnants of Eset showing in the activity monitor.
What else can you suggest as I cannot reload the Eset as I cannot get onto the internet.

Our response:

1.  Download the stand alone installer from ESET Website use this source :

Download the installer from your other device that have an internet connection, then copy and paste the installer from your macos Device

Note: Once you installed the stand alone installer of ESET CyberPro, during the installation ESET will remove the remnants of files of ESET 

2. To back your ESET Internet Connection > once you successfully installed ESET Cyber Pro, temporarily disable the firewall source : [KB3318] How do I disable the firewall in ESET Cyber Security Pro?

Client response:

Hi
I am trying to do this on my iPhone. It wants me
to pay again which I should not have to do.
How can I download please.

Our response:

Note: You will not able to download the ESET CyberPro from your IPhone.

Option 1 - Do it from your MacOS Device without internet connection:

Go to Applications Folder > select ESET app > right click > show Package Contents > Resources Folder > click the uninstaller. 

Note: If you are running the latest version of Cyber Security Pro (6.0.14.0), the uninstaller has been relocated to the 'Helpers' folder instead of the Resources folder mentioned above.

If  option is not working go to Option 2: 

Do it from your other device, (using USB, please copy and paste the eset_dmg (this is the installation file.

Option 2 : 
1. Once you have the copy of dmg file to your device that does not have Internet connection follow the below guide.
2. Double-click the Uninstall icon and follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall ESET Cyber Security.
attachment?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpZCI6MTMxNjkwNjYyMzcsImRvbWFpbiI6Im1pY3JvYmVzdXBwb3J0LmZyZXNoZGVzay5jb20iLCJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoxNzkyMjN9.ZECfEgFWFHd7gchbM6b46PLKj7qgLrJ28JIyOiJxxG4

attachment?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpZCI6MTMxNjkwNjYyNjYsImRvbWFpbiI6Im1pY3JvYmVzdXBwb3J0LmZyZXNoZGVzay5jb20iLCJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoxNzkyMjN9.JB0iXitFbTv2EIrKS2ap4bpDf5wcMrsHw1VQ6iDaC_w
3. Click Close to exit the uninstaller.
attachment?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpZCI6MTMxNjkwNjYzMzMsImRvbWFpbiI6Im1pY3JvYmVzdXBwb3J0LmZyZXNoZGVzay5jb20iLCJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjoxNzkyMjN9.HnYO86TRBhetynWfixzV-oqswjPQUz7Hcq8fgkEyk24

Client Response: I do not have another device - my old Mac is 2014 and
does not download the most recent Eset.
I cannot get this into my new Mac.
Help 

Can you give us any recommendation to resolve this case?