Unable to install ESET NOD32 license on my Windows 7 PC

HERVE BRY

Le PC recevait les mises à jour windows tant que Microsoft assurait la maintenance de windows7. Lors de l'exécution, il me dit que Windows ne supporte pas "azur code signing". Il propose des choses que je ne comprends pas. Que faire? Le PC n'est pas assez puissant pour changer d'OS et je n'ai pas envie de risquer de tout perdre. Merci

Machine translation:

The PC was receiving Windows updates as long as Microsoft was maintaining Windows 7. When running it, it tells me that Windows does not support "azure code signing". It suggests things that I do not understand. What should I do? The PC is not powerful enough to change OS and I do not want to risk losing everything.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to Unable to install ESET NOD32 license on my Windows 7 PC
  • Administrators

Since this is an English forum, we kindly ask you to post in English. If you don't speak English, we recommend using an online translator.

Microsoft ended support for Windows 7 in 2020. Since Trusted signing (Azure code signing) support by the operating system is required, it is not possible to install ESET products on Windows 7 any more.