More verbose notifications

Sean_TER

Hello. I'm trying to get more information from my generated notifications I receive in email. Using the built-in notifications, I've just added my email and they "seem" to work, but the information is too vague. "clients haven't connected in 14 days"..  "managed clients not connecting"  Which clients?? These notifications have zero information and nothing I can click to see which client they're referring to.

I found this page about notification settings, and they mention adding "variables" and using $ character, seems great, EXCEPT this "add variable" button doesn't exist... 

https://help.eset.com/protect_cloud/en-US/admin_ntf_notifications.html?admin_ntf_distribution.html

oContent—Click the edit edit_default icon to edit the content; after editing the content, you can click the reset icon_reset_default icon to reset the default message content

note

For Events on managed computers or groups, you can add variables to Subject and Content to include specific information in the notification. Click Add variable or start typing $ to display the list of variables.

What am I doing wrong here? 

Screenshot2024-07-24at12_49_03PM.png.319e2815589f3a5b61872896e4253412.png

There is no variable button and also No option: "Include a link in the email—Select the check box to include a link to the Web Console with details about the event from the notification."

Edited by Sean_TER