Livegrid question

it seems my eset has done a automatic upload to live grid. in Sent Files, Eset is showing one submission. i have been trying to figure out what the end result was for this report and have just come up with dead ends. could anyone explain to me what this is and how i could find what the results were?

image.png.b53b1075601a670b422d1dda6b074a49.png

• Administrators

Unlike ESET LiveGuard, ESET LiveGrid Feedback system is a one-way system. The program may submit suspicious or otherwise interesting files but does not receive any verdict from ESET servers. If the submitted file is malicious, a detection is created either automatically or manually and is included in engine and streamed (pico) updates.

As for the CustomDestinations folder, Copilot provided the following info about it:

The CustomDestinations folder is automatically created by Windows when a user pins a folder to the Jump List. It’s located in the user’s profile directory under AppDataLocalMicrosoftWindowsRecentCustomDestinations1. These files are typically small and have names like 5afe4de1b92fc382.customDestinations-ms. If you want to view your system’s CustomDestinations files, you can find them in the following directory: Users\%USERNAME%\[&AppData&]Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CustomDestinations2. However, modifying these files directly is not recommended, so it’s best to leave them alone unless you encounter specific issues.

Based on the hash I was able to find out that the file contains a reference to an adware site blocked by ESET as PUA:

ahralljimas.com/afu.php

when looking into Esets filtered websites history there is no blocked PUA with ahralljimas.com/afu.php. there is only one that is on a different date, which is 2 days later and i have sent this PUA to samples as per instructions.

since there is no detection and nothing in quarantine, is it safe to assume that everything is ok with my machine?