Eset blocking Windows 10 boot?

Guest Alf from Mannheim

Hi guys,

Is it possible, that my ESET products (Home Security Essential & Internet Security) block the booting of Windows 10? After the "Welcome screen" – which is shown for approx. 1'10'' (!) – my screen turns black and stays so for 3'20'' (!). After that a blue window appears for 1'' (!), saying "Please wait a moment", and after that the booting continues as usual, with everything working properly.

How can I stop ESET start at booting time?

Thanks for any help/advice/support!

Alf

2 hours ago, Guest Alf from Mannheim said:

After the "Welcome screen" – which is shown for approx. 1'10'' (!) – my screen turns black and stays so for 3'20'' (!). After that a blue window appears for 1'' (!)

For the above 1'10'' reference, do you mean 1 min. and 10 secs.? If so, please revise your posting references.

Guest Alf from Mannheim
8 hours ago, Guest Alf from Mannheim said:

Hi guys,

Is it possible, that my ESET products (Home Security Essential & Internet Security) block the booting of Windows 10? After the "Welcome screen" – which is shown for approx. 1 min.10 sec. (!) – my screen turns black and stays so for 3 min.20 sec. (!). After that a blue window appears for 1 sec. (!), saying "Please wait a moment", and after that the booting continues as usual, with everything working properly.

How can I stop ESET start at booting time?

Thanks for any help/advice/support!

Alf