Suggestion - while scanning (full scan) there is no % or ETA - remain time. 

Can be added this in future? Because i see only a couple of number files and animation but no % until the end. 

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, nexon said:

Suggestion - while scanning (full scan) there is no % or ETA - remain time. 

Can be added this in future? Because i see only a couple of number files and animation but no % until the end. 

This is not possible. Otherwise it could happen that scanning from 0 to 90% would take a few minutes and the rest would take much longer because of bigger folders scanned towards the end which would be misleading for users.

4 minutes ago, Marcos said:

This is not possible. Otherwise it could happen that scanning from 0 to 90% would take a few minutes and the rest would take much longer because of bigger folders scanned towards the end which would be misleading for users.

What? Other av have this percentage.... I dont care about this that i am 15 minutes on 1% stuck. But i see for example when it is 70% or above that scann will soon will be finished. 

Really its better add % there. Now i cant say when will scan finished 🤷 about hour or 3 or more 😏

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, nexon said:

But i see for example when it is 70% or above that scan will soon will be finished.

That exactly would not be achieved by what you suggest. The fact that the scan would reach 70% might not mean that it will end soon. Quite the contrary, it could last hours to get to 100% so showing 70% would give a false sense that it would end soon.

18 minutes ago, Marcos said:

That exactly would not be achieved by what you suggest. The fact that the scan would reach 70% might not mean that it will end soon. Quite the contrary, it could last hours to get to 100% so showing 70% would give a false sense that it would end soon.

Hm okay but also it is only informational... Should be implemented 🤔