Any ideas what is going on with the failure to connect to the liveguard servers?

have the same issue on  multiple systems.

I am having the same issue and have wasted hours trying to resolve.  Does anyone have any suggestions or remedies? 

I too waste better part of a day troubleshooting. This forum just goes to show ESET has the problem. And I guess we all just wait till they resolve it.

• Administrators

We have found out that there was a short high load on US servers at about 1:00 AM CET. Are you still getting the notification?

I am also having this issue, its been a full day now, still telling me the LiveGuard servers cannot be reached. ESET is my firewall, what other firewall am I supposed to modify

• Administrators

It could be that only some ISPs are having connectivity issues with our servers since the US servers have been up and running and @itman from the US doesn't have any such issues.

Please carry on as follows:

1. Enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support \
  2. Reboot the machine
  3. Reproduce the issue
  4. Stop logging
  5. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here (only the ESET staff can access attachments).

Day two here as well, Seems more are having issues then not. Also seems odd that all of these ISP's have the same issue at the same time all from different areas.

I can verify that when connecting via VPN the issue resolved as well.

Will collect the logs and atimage.png.81047cfc5ffd4cd944715985eee86ab1.png

Edited by Tmod

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

It could be that only some ISPs are having connectivity issues with our servers since the US servers have been up and running and @itman from the US doesn't have any such issues.

Please carry on as follows:

1. Enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support \
  2. Reboot the machine
  3. Reproduce the issue
  4. Stop logging
  5. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here (only the ESET staff can access attachments).

Now it is connected to liveguard again, It is connecting and disconnecting at intervals.

Now it is disconnected again.

essp_logs.zip

Edited by Tmod

1 hour ago, cyberhash said:

Handy page for reference for users is at https://status.eset.com/

Eset did say the servers were fine and fully operational in this particular case so while that is a good reference because it shows fully operational does not mean the issue is not on their end.