What ESET products do I currently own?

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hi people, good morning! 

I recently entered to a new job and we user ESET solutions in here. In my prior job we used Trend Micro and all this is really new to me. Althought I'm getting used to this console, I have two really BIG problems.

1. I don't know WHAT products we own, all I see when I enter to the console is, on the top-left corner, "ESET Protect". Also, when I go to Help > About I can see this information:  ESET PROTECT (Server), Version 10.0 (10.0.2133.0) - ESET PROTECT (Web Console), Version 10.0 (10.0.132.0). The problem is that, I think, this is only a central management console, and no the product itself.

2. The second problem is a direct consequence of the first one, and it's that I'm not able to look for useful KBs to solve my doubts. For example, I want to block an IP sending malicious mail traffic, but I can't find it on the console, nor find a KB to explain how to do this.

I hope that my post is clear, and if you have further questions, I'm available.

Best regards!

• Administrators
  • Solution

You can see the installed ESET product and version in the Computer panel, in computer details or in reports. You can also create dynamic groups with particular products / versions.

image.png