What is the difference between the detections modules

Guest Adam

Hello, 

I'd like to know the difference between the different detection modules. What is the difference between preliminary and normal version? 

Do the pre-detection bases provide me with more protection? And does this have an incident on false positives? When is it good to apply it, and to whom is it appropriate? 

Thank you for your future answers. 

• Administrators

Modules on the pre-release update channel have been fully tested and will be released on the regular update channel if no problems are reported by users.

Guest Adam

Hello, 

OK thank you for your response, I understand better. But I have a question if you don't mind, does it improve the number of detections, so my security level?

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, Guest Adam said:

OK thank you for your response, I understand better. But I have a question if you don't mind, does it improve the number of detections, so my security level?

It depends on what module you mean. Especially updates of the Machine learning, Advanced heuristics, HIPS and Deep Behavioral Inspection modules may improve detection.

Guest Adam

Hello, 

OK, good to know thank you. Because I found it here so I wanted to know the difference. I think you can now close this question. 😊

IiqAuaZ.jpg