Your organization has blocked this application using the application management feature in Windows Defender

Guest Edgar

Hi! I have an official license. ESET Internet Security. I bought it in 2021. Everything worked well for 2 years. Recently, the antivirus stopped working. A message appears when you try to start it. I have Windows 10. I deleted ESET via safe mode using esetuninstaller. I'm attaching the log. After reinstalling ESET, everything works until the first reboot of the PC. Then the situation repeats itself. Please help me!

win10.jpg

2023-12-31-15-05-29.png

• Administrators

You have posted in the Quick questions forum which is not intended for reporting issues:

4, Ask only simple questions. If you want to report an issue, inquire about your license, etc., create a forum account first. This forum is not intended for lengthy discussions.

It appears that your administrator has blocked ESET's executable via Windows Defender Application Control. Please contact your administrator with a request to unblock it. Should you need further assistance, please contact the technical support of the ESET partner from which you purchased your license.

Guest Edgar
12 hours ago, Marcos said:

Вы разместили сообщение на форуме быстрых вопросов, который не предназначен для сообщений о проблемах:

4. Задавайте только простые вопросы. Если вы хотите сообщить о проблеме, узнать о своей лицензии и т.д., сначала создайте учетную запись на форуме. Этот форум не предназначен для длительных обсуждений.

Похоже, что ваш администратор заблокировал исполняемый файл ESET через Windows Defender Application Control. Пожалуйста, свяжитесь с вашим администратором с просьбой разблокировать его. Если вам потребуется дополнительная помощь, обратитесь в службу технической поддержки партнера ESET, у которого вы приобрели лицензию.

Thanks for the answer! I contacted the partner where I purchased the license key. He recommended contacting you directly because he couldn't help me. I do not have an administrator for my PC, because I did the installation myself. That's why I would like to ask for help here.

• Administrators

Firstly, this Quick question forum is not indented for reporting and discussing issues. Secondly, Defender somehow blocked ESET so further investigation would be needed. The ESET technical support should help you gather logs and relay them to ESET HQ for assistance if they can't help. Personally I haven't come across such issue yet either.

Guest Edgar
11 hours ago, Marcos said:

Во-первых, этот форум быстрых вопросов не предназначен для сообщений и обсуждения проблем. Во-вторых, Defender каким-то образом заблокировал ESET, поэтому потребуется дальнейшее расследование. Служба технической поддержки ESET должна помочь вам собрать журналы и передать их в штаб-квартиру ESET за помощью, если они не смогут помочь. Лично я тоже пока не сталкивался с такой проблемой.

Should I create a separate topic on the forum?

• Administrators

It should be reported via a support ticket. I'm afraid that hardly anybody here has come across such issue and would be able to help.