I can`t install Adobe Acrobat

cerebral777

I'm trying to install Adobe Acrobat Reader and I get the message "windows installer no permite la incorporacion de revisiones de productos de productos anunciados que se administran" but is by the antivirus. How can I fix it?

• Most Valued Members
7 hours ago, cerebral777 said:

I'm trying to install Adobe Acrobat Reader and I get the message "windows installer no permite la incorporacion de revisiones de productos de productos anunciados que se administran" but is by the antivirus. How can I fix it?

Windows Installer does not allow the addition of product reviews for advertised products that are managed

I've translated through Machine , but is your PC under management by an IT team or network administrator?

Thanks for the answers but since Eset was installed I can no longer install Adobe Reader. The support that I installed made the change so that no more was added. That's why my question. If you could help me.

• Administrators

Only by temporarily uninstalling ESET you can confirm or deny a correlation between the issue and ESET. You can export the configuration and import it after re-installation if you use some non-default settings.

3 hours ago, cerebral777 said:

The support that I installed made the change so that no more was added.

What does this mean? What change are you referring to?

21 minutes ago, cerebral777 said:

The systems staff made a change and said it was so that they would no longer modify the installation.

In other words, the reason you can't install Adobe Reader is what was posted previously;

13 hours ago, Nightowl said:

Windows Installer does not allow the addition of product reviews for advertised products that are managed

I've translated through Machine , but is your PC under management by an IT team or network administrator?

Elaborating, your system administrator has implemented a Group Policy restriction to prevent users from installing application software on their PC.