Has anyone found a solution?

dlsiva
Go to solution Solved by dlsiva,

I've been seeing that this problem has existed for years, ESET has been blocking my WiFi connection and not letting me have internet because it is insecure but you are wrong.
Only by deactivating SSL do I have internet again and if active it disconnects again, how can I keep it active and have a network?
Is there a problem with Windows 10 updates? or some ESET module that does not allow patches and updates.
I have windws 10pro and eset endpoint antivirus 10.1.2058.0

2 hours ago, itman said:

Hey how are you, if I have seen that article, tomorrow I will do the test with the PC to change the network configuration and see if it allows me to have the connection freely without deactivating SSL. But honestly I don't think it's the solution, I feel like it's more complex. thanks for the reply

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

No desea que se muestre la notificación sobre wi-fi inseguro, que es exactamente lo que resuelve la KB anterior.

no mr. Marcos, my problem is not seeing the alert outside my desktop, my problem is that it blocks my network connection and I cannot have any internet in my company. Only by disabling real-time file protection do I get my network back to normal but I can't keep it that way as it is insecure. I'm looking for a solution where I can keep that ESET endpoint antivirus configuration active and not cut off my network.

Going through the multiple Wi-Fi connection problems in the forum, the only solution to the issue posted was;

Still, the root of the problem was the mac address. Later, by trial and error when I found out about it, I talked to a senior employee of the Internet provider and only he confirmed the information that I need to register a fake poppy address in my personal router (I don’t use the provider’s router).

none of the other employees by phone or those who came to my house, to replace the ONU equipment (converter from optics to ethernet) , they did not talk about it, everyone was leaning towards a bad wi-fi connection

The first randomly generated mac address did not work (there were problems), it turned out with the second one. Everything is fine now, there are no mistakes. What I understood from the conversation is that there is some kind of binding by mac addresses...(long story). There were no such problems on the old provider, but on the new one, they appeared immediately.

https://forum.eset.com/topic/32033-wifi-problems-with-eset-smart-security-premium/?do=findComment&comment=152765

Edited by itman

• Administrators

Detection of an insecure wi-fi does not cause the communication to be blocked. Not only the name of the setting suggests so but also the firewall developers confirmed it.

image.png

Only by disabling real-time file protection do I get my network back to normal

Real-time protection cannot block network communication and has no effect on network blocking whatsoever.

• Solution
16 hours ago, Marcos said:

La detección de una red wi-fi insegura no hace que se bloquee la comunicación. No solo el nombre de la configuración lo sugiere, sino que también los desarrolladores del firewall lo confirmaron.

Imagen.png

La protección en tiempo real no puede bloquear la comunicación de red y no tiene ningún efecto sobre el bloqueo de la red.

Good day and thank you for your answers, I will soon attach screenshots to make the problem clearer.