No response from malware research

heehaaa123

i need your help, i have shared some sample and some hashes with malware research team, but i have still not got any response from the, i even dropped them a reconfirmation email but it has been a week and no response from the malware research team, below are some ticket id created when i shared hashes and samples with the malware research team, can you please check and escalate on this to malware research team, since i do not want to send duplicate emails to them, t will be helpful if you can escalate the tickets to malware research on high priority basis since some of the sample hashes are ransomware.

TRACK#65032E5C017E
TRACK#65032E9D019E
TRACK#65032E9801F6

TRACK#65032E930199

TRACK#65032E8902DF

TRACK#65032E6102DE

TRACK#65032E6B01D4

TRACK#65032E7001D3

TRACK#65032E840182

TRACK#65032E8901B5

can you please escalate the tickets to malware researchers and get an update

• Marcos changed the title to No response from malware research
  • Marcos locked this topic
  • Administrators

A response is not guaranteed when you contact samples[at]eset.com. It is up to the malware analysts to give priorities to particular tasks. Tickets with very low quality samples that include clean, non-functional files, greyware, files not subject to detection, such as source files may never be replied to as out analysts primarily deal with malware and samples that pose actual risk to users. We encourage everyone to submit highly suspicious files and appreciate it. Samples that are actual malware are usually detected within minutes or hours at maximum.

Having said that, we'll draw this topic to a close.