Refund

Philonius Thunk

• 1 month later...

I wrongly paid for a renewal of ESET INTERNET SECURITY (UPGRADE) 1 USER 3 YEARS HK$999 and wrongly renewed NOD32 Anti virus $USD118.98.As I have not downloaded these two software. The HK ESET distributor has refunded the HK$999 but they said I have to ask the US  ESET for a refund of US$118.98.  Please arrange a refund by return. Thanks

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, iandev said:

I wrongly paid for a renewal of ESET INTERNET SECURITY (UPGRADE) 1 USER 3 YEARS HK$999 and wrongly renewed NOD32 Anti virus $USD118.98.As I have not downloaded these two software. The HK ESET distributor has refunded the HK$999 but they said I have to ask the US  ESET for a refund of US$118.98.  Please arrange a refund by return. Thanks

There is no license registered with your forum email address that was purchased from ESET, LLC.

I've found only these 3, all purchased through the Hong Kong distributor Version2:

image.png

5 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I've found only these 3, all purchased through the Hong Kong distributor Version2:

Appears OP is referring to the currently active NOD32 license.

Multiple past forum postings all refer to license purchases in U.S. dollars are forwarded to Eset N.A. for payment processing. As such, issues with the purchases must be resolved by Eset N.A..

• Administrators

What is your order number? I've contacted ESET LLC but they don't have any such record associated with your license email. All 3 licenses I've found were issued by Version2 from China.