Camera Blocking Feature in ESET Antivirus

Hello,
I am looking for the feature to block the phone's camera. Currently, I have seen several security applications that do such a thing. I want to know if the ESET antivirus also has the capability to do this?
And will it be possible to add this feature in the future or not?

The Endpoint version has camera blocking capability because it has a device management feature. I couldn't find any such capability for the consumer version of the product.

After receiving your feedback, I also examined the Endpoint version. However, I didn't come across an option to enable or disable camera blocking. Were you referring to protecting the camera by "blocking" it? Besides the camera protection feature, I would like to have the ability to block, as well as mute, and I'm not promoting another application, but I've seen these two features in a software from a company. I would like these capabilities to be in the eset antivirus. In that software, if you have enabled camera blocking, any app that tries to access the camera (whether it's you, a hacker or ...) will display a black image. Similarly, when you activate sound blocking, no sound will be recorded during audio recording through an app, whether you want to record the sound yourself or otherwise.

Edited by Rose

You posted in the Eset Mobile section of the forum. As such, I assumed you were referring to the Eset Mobile product.

Are you referring to the desktop versions of Eset?

Eset Endpoint of Android mentions camera restrictions;

Device security provides administrators with options to perform the following:

execute basic security policies across mobile devices and define policies for important device settings

specify the required screen lock strength

restrict built-in camera usage

https://help.eset.com/eesa/2/en-US/device_management.html?zoom_highlightsub=camera

What is unclear is if this feature only exists in the managed versions of the product.

Edited by itman