Block client from bypassing certificate error

Tesanf

Once a user get certificate problem notification from a website, he can accept or ignore the risk and continue. Is there a way to block this with ESET? This would be the prefered way for us over Group Policies.
Thanks.

• Administrators

Please provide an example because there's no way to create an exception for revoked certificates if that's what you mean. Expired certificates are handled by the browser itself.

If a web site ssl certificate is expired or invalid for any reason, the user should not be able the accept the risk or ignore the warning and proceed. Instead, the website should be blocked for the user. This can be done with browser policy settings of course. However, the prefered way in my company would be using the ESET Dektop Firewall setting if possible. If I got you right, this is not possible with ESET. I'm fine with that. Thanks. 

• Administrators

Correct. If an SSL cert. expires, it doesn't pose as a big risk as when it's revoked, e.g. due to a leak of the private certificate. Therefore the decision how to handle it is delegated to the browser.  We've got even requests from some users not to block revoked certificates which is obviously not possible for security reasons.