End Point Protection for Linux ver. 10.0.3.0 network interruption issue

Recently, we have an update for linux machine version 10.0.3.0. After getting this update, all of the Ubuntu machines are facing network issues. As all of my users cannot access localhost from their browser and it interrupts  multifactor authentication to the remote sites. 

Need solution ASAP

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

It's the web access protection, same goes for Fedora:

If you roll back to 9.1.11 it will work.

Still, I'd like ESET to introduce an option in the GUI to disable Web Access Protection in version 10.x and future versions as well so that the user can decide and add exceptions etc.

Not that I'm aware of. Just roll back to 9.1.11 and in the meantime collect the logs and open an issue / bug in the help center. The more people report this the faster it will be solved.

I already did, but you should too 'cause it will show them that it occurs on Linux regardless of the distro.

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2023 at 7:19 AM, munnaf said:

problem with 10.0.3.0 still occurs with vpn and network in ubuntu machine. is there any solution ??

Yes, you can disable it on Politics :
Capture_cran_2023-08-29_12-03-14.png

4 hours ago, GabrielEset said:

Yes, you can disable it on Politics 

That's only if you also purchased ESET PROTECT Cloud, though, which is something that many home users who got migrated from the now defunct NOD32 didn't obviously purchase...