abnormal activity

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Dears ,
I need to check how to check clients which  installed ESET Endpoint Security , How to check if he do the abnormal activity from the web console, for example tries to pause protection  or disable firewall   ?

Thank

• Administrators

Please elaborate more on what you mean by abnormal activity. You can check for suspicious operations in your network in ESET Inspect if you have purchased it and installed the EI connector on clients.

1 minute ago, Marcos said:

Please elaborate more on what you mean by abnormal activity. You can check for suspicious operations in your network in ESET Inspect if you have purchased it and installed the EI connector on clients.

abnormal activity ,  I already elaborate with  example client tries abnormal events  authorize disable or pause the ESET failed tries I hope this clear 

image.png  

• Administrators

Entering a wrong password repeatedly is not considered suspicious by ESET Inspect. However, it uses about 1260 pre-defined rules to detect and possibly remediate suspicious operations on clients and allows for creating custom rules as well.

For more information about ESET Inspect, please read https://www.eset.com/int/business/solutions/xdr-extended-detection-and-response/.

2 hours ago, Marcos said:

Entering a wrong password repeatedly is not considered suspicious by ESET Inspect. However, it uses about 1260 pre-defined rules to detect and possibly remediate suspicious operations on clients and allows for creating custom rules as well.

For more information about ESET Inspect, please read https://www.eset.com/int/business/solutions/xdr-extended-detection-and-response/.

Thanks for your reply , "  it uses about 1260 pre-defined rules to detect and possibly remediate suspicious operations on clients and allows for creating custom rules as well " Do you mean Solution for XDR ? , I just need solution for  anormal activity and ESET inspect will do as you explain ?

• Administrators
  • Solution

Yes, I mean XDR. Other than that, you could create your own HIPS rules depending on what file or registry activity you would like to monitor.