recommend me for creating cfg

i'm setting up ERA Server & ESET Endpoint 5.x on my Network and deploying Antivirus to clients.

i created a cfg file and set the values of some items such as disable splash, disable all notification , etc.

In my opinion, these settings must applied to all users

But in practice it does not run as i wish.

when new user log-on, shows splash and some notification

what can i do?

all users use same setting

THNX

Hi

Graphical options are on a 'per user' basis, to apply the options to all the users you need to set the option for 'Surpress users settings' to 'Yes'

you'll find the option at the top of the section for the 'Default user interface values'

Also, if all the endpoints have been deployed, you must now resort to a policy to adjust your settings now, as the cfg file is only used for initial deployment or export of current settings.

;)

Graphical options are on a 'per user' basis, to apply the options to all the users you need to set the option for 'Surpress users settings' to 'Yes'

you'll find the option at the top of the section for the 'Default user interface values'

in which section can I set this option 'Surpress users settings'

Also, if all the endpoints have been deployed, you must now resort to a policy to adjust your settings now, as the cfg file is only used for initial deployment or export of current settings.

yes

all all endpoints have been deployed