My MT4 trading PC software from XM broker is blocked by the antivirus.

• Administrators

Please provide more information about the issue. Is the software detected by ESET, ie. do you get an alert when you download it or install it? If so, please provide the appropriate record from the Detections log pertaining to the detection. Otherwise please try to narrow it down to the protection module or setting which needs to be disabled for the issue to go away. Also provide step-by-steps how to reproduce the issue.

yes, it is detected by ESET. I have internet security version. it was working from a few months and then suddenly it was removed from the system. i tried to reinstall it but Eset is immediately removing it from the system. i can disable and add to exception. but i want to know, is there really some problem with XM broker. i have MT4 terminals running from other brokers and there is no issue with that. 

Edited by msmerchant

Bonjour

J'ai le même problème  sur Metatraders 4    Metaquotes , les fichiers terminal.exe et metaeditor.exe sont supprimer sur plusieurs de mes PC

la réinstallation avec les fichier  récent ou 2021 se bloque aussi. "Packed.VMProtect.BC

Machine translation:

I have the same problem on Metatraders 4 Metaquotes, the terminal.exe and metaeditor.exe files are deleted on several of my PCs

reinstallation with recent or 2021 files also hangs. "Packed.VMProtect.BC

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Pelluet said:

I have the same problem on Metatraders 4 Metaquotes, the terminal.exe and metaeditor.exe files are deleted on several of my PCs

Since this is an English forum, we kindly ask you to post in English. If you believe the files are detected incorrectly, please submit them to ESET as per https://support.eset.com/en/kb141.