Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

Nejvid

12 hours ago, Marcos said:

It's a very generic detection name. We'll need a hash of a particular file in question in order to tell provided we have already got such file.

How do I find the hash. 

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml is a Microsoft Defender signature detection.

You will have to open Windows Event Viewer -> Applications and Services Log -> Microsoft -> Windows. Then open the log for Windows Defender. Finally, search for event log ID entries related to malware detection.

Ref.: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/security/defender-endpoint/troubleshoot-microsoft-defender-antivirus?view=o365-worldwide

11 minutes ago, itman said:

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml is a Microsoft Defender signature detection.

You will have to open Windows Event Viewer -> Applications and Services Log -> Microsoft -> Windows. Then open the log for Windows Defender. Finally, search for event log ID entries related to malware detection.

Ref.: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/security/defender-endpoint/troubleshoot-microsoft-defender-antivirus?view=o365-worldwide

Thanks but I thing my pc is ok because before I buyed eset internet security in windows defender history it said threat found Solution not completed but now I scaned with eset for two times and now windows defender says everithing is ok and history is clear.