Getting ESET HOME russian email containing 4 characters of my license

I ordered the ESET Internet Security product 2 weeks ago as a university student. Few days ago I started getting russian emails to my student email address (which I gave in the billing informations) with sender: info@product.eset.com and subject: ESET HOME. The email contains the text below (with button labels), where **** is the last 4 characters of my licence. I receive this email daily. I did not click to any link of the email. Today when I opened it to copy here I instantly received another one. I assume it is not from ESET, which makes me worry that my ESET order with the license and my student email (or even more billing data) has leaked.

Здравствуйте,

Пользователь с адресом naXXXXXXXXXX98@gmail.com хочет управлять лицензией, лицензионный ключ которой заканчивается на ****.
При наличии разрешения naXXXXXXXXXX98@gmail.com сможет проверять и продлевать эту лицензию, загружать дополнительные продукты безопасности ESET и делиться в ESET HOME с родными и друзьями лицензиями, предназначенными для нескольких устройств.

Разрешить
Запрос действителен только в течение 1 часа.
Не знаете, кто использует учетную запись naXXXXXXXXXX98@gmail.com? Воспользуйтесь вариантом ниже.
Не разрешать
Если учетная запись naXXXXXXXXXX98@gmail.com вам не знакома, рекомендуем также обратиться в нашу службу технической поддержки.
Войти в ESET HOME
Команда ESET

• Administrators

Unfortunately you have posted in the Quick questions forum as a guest. This forum rules state:

4, Ask only simple questions. If you want to report an issue, inquire about your license, etc., create a forum account first. This forum is not intended for lengthy discussions.

The license was purchased in Russia about the time when ESET stop selling to Russia and Belarus. There are at least 3 persons / email addresses who got hold of the license key and attempted to use it for activation at which point you as the license owner have received a verification email to confirm activation.

Should you have any further questions regarding your license, I'd recommend contacting the seller.

• Marcos locked this topic