eracmd.exe startup script help

I'm looking to create a startup script which runs a command that will output my threat list to a text file. Once the file with the threat log is created, I'll create an alert off that which will notify me daily which clients I need to take a look at/monitor.

I can run this as a batch to auto log me in

"c:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Console\eracmd.exe" --s ip:port --u USERNAME --p PASSWORD

Then manually type,

show threat * -out \my\file\path

And it works perfectly like I want. Trying to automate it with the startup script is now working. Here's what's going on.

path
C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Console

path script
ERROR 8033: Unknown current script path

path script set C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Console
ERROR 8028: Parenthesis allowed only after -IN

path script set -IN C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Console
ERROR 8028: Parenthesis allowed only after -IN

path script set "C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Console"
ERROR 9010: Unexpected arguement 'C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Console'

Going off hxxp://download.eset.com/manuals/eset_era_5.2_userguide_enu.pdf

COMMAND: Path

DESCRIPTION: Shows or sets the current working directory used as a base for all relative paths (when specifying script path or data file paths).

SYNTAX: path [<action>] [<path>]

PARAMETERS:

action Action. Possible values: get(show the current working directory), set (set to the path specified as the next arguement), script (set to the path of the current script). Default value: get

path New working directory. If it is a relative path, it is considered relative to the previous working directory.

EXAMPLE:

path

path set d:\scripts

path script