Update to the latest version problem

I have: ESET PROTECT (Server), Version 9.1 (9.1.2301.0) and ESET PROTECT (Web Console), Version 9.1 (9.1.292.0)

And have special task for the update clients to the latest version of EEA.
Now the task of updating the version contains the condition of compatibility with the version of the server (not the specific version of the antivirus). As a result, the task is triggered but the update does not occur on the client, although the task was completed successfully. At the same time, manually starting the task also does not lead to a result, and if you start a manual update by selecting a client, then everything works. How to fix the problem? All clients have version 2046 and task triggered twice or more but no results.... A didn't find any other options for update product, only one option acceptable from the Eset Protect tasks.

• Administrators

ESET products starting with v9 update automatically providing the default auto-update task is not configured to disable auto updates. That said, you don't need to send a software installation task manually, just wait 1-2 months after the release of a new version and the product will upgrade fully automatically.

If you want to update ESET immediately via a software install task and it doesn't work, I'd recommend opening a support ticket for further troubleshooting.

11 hours ago, Marcos said:

ESET products starting with v9 update automatically providing the default auto-update task is not configured to disable auto updates. That said, you don't need to send a software installation task manually, just wait 1-2 months after the release of a new version and the product will upgrade fully automatically.

If you want to update ESET immediately via a software install task and it doesn't work, I'd recommend opening a support ticket for further troubleshooting.

Thanks! But if this process is completely automated and takes a month or more, why change the status in the administrator console that the product is outdated and an update is needed? It sounds illogical, but thanks, I will mean that the product is now updating itself. Could you tell me where I can create a support ticket? My local support is not able to solve the problem, and I don’t really want to wait months until they pass it on to the developers or someone even more competent.