No protected browsers

I have Mobile Security Premium package. I have a Security Risk warning saying no protected browsers. It has options ""allow" and "details." If I select allow, all I see is a page headed up "accessibility" with a list of options like "hearing enhancements" and "installed apps." If I choose the "details" option I get a page headed "allow accessibility" with an "allow" option at the bottom. If I tap this button, nothing happens. 

Under "anti-phishing" I have a list of browsers it says are unprotected. If I tap on one (say Chrome) it takes me to the aforementioned "allow" button. The browser still shows as unprotected after tapping "allow."

• Administrators

It can happen that accessibility permissions get lost at times. If you install Firefox and the problem persists, please report it via the built-in support form and let logs to be submitted to ESET for perusal.

The anti-phishing module changed its status to "browsers protected" last night all by itself. I have no idea why it changed, but I'm happy now. It seems other users have been reporting issues with anti-phishing.

• Most Valued Members
On 7/4/2022 at 11:43 PM, Barry Martin said:

The anti-phishing module changed its status to "browsers protected" last night all by itself. I have no idea why it changed, but I'm happy now. It seems other users have been reporting issues with anti-phishing.

I'd have a look at https://dontkillmyapp.com/ if it happens again.

I've been having the same issue on and off with my new phone the Xiaomi 11t pro although it seems okay at the moment.

The problem is that many manufacturers have settings that can cause issues with apps. Many manufacturers for example will add batter saver settings designed to make your phone last longer but often these can cause issues with apps that should be always on so you often need to find the setting and disable for that specific app