Jump to content

ACT33 ERROR cant access my account


Recommended Posts

I recently formatted my computer. When I want to enter my Eset license key, I get ACT33 error. When I researched, I realized that there was a problem with the region. How can i learn my lincence region?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

I was unable to find any license registered with your forum email address. Please provide the public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I was unable to find any license registered with your forum email address. Please provide the public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX.

3A2-AHK-RJC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

The license is registered to eset@eXXXXXXXt.com and was created for use in the Middle East region.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Marcos said:

The license is registered to eset@eXXXXXXXt.com and was created for use in the Middle East region.

is there a specific region, so i can change windows region to enter the eset licence.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

No. Did you relocate from Middle East to another country? If so, please contact the license seller for a resolution.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Marcos said:

No. Did you relocate from Middle East to another country? If so, please contact the license seller for a resolution.

No, it was Turkey before and Turkey now. I'll try to ask to the seller. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...