Where do you enter ID.me promo code?

Guest Bret

Hi,

There seems to be no place to enter the ID.me promo code for students. The ID.me link right after where it gives you the promocode just directs you to the main https://www.eset.com/ homepage and the checkout section has no input for a promo code. Where do I enter the promo code?

Thanks,

• Administrators

Please contact your local ESET distributor. I assume the promo code is to be entered in their e-store when purchasing a license.

Guest Bret

Nope, not through a distributor. I’m referring to the student discount advertised on ESETs main site: https://www.eset.com/us/group-discounts/students/

Hence my confusion on how to enter it. After following that link and verifying identity it gives you a promo code and a link back to the main eset.com to use it. How am I supposed to enter it? 

• Administrators

I assume you must first create an ID.me account after clicking this button:

image.png

Will ask somebody from ESET, LLC to reply here.

Guest Bret

Hi Marcos,

Yes, once you've created an and account/logged in your enrollment is verified by ID.me. They then they give you a screen with your promo code.

The issue is the "Visit-ESET-US" button/link they include just directs you back to the main ESET page and as I'm sure you know there is no place to enter a promo code when checking out. 

Thanks for your quick replies!

On 5/27/2022 at 9:09 AM, Guest Bret said:

The issue is the "Visit-ESET-US" button/link they include just directs you back to the main ESET page and as I'm sure you know there is no place to enter a promo code when checking out. 

He's correct. Just tried on Eset U.S. eStore web site and no ability exists to enter a promo code. Why am I not surprised by this ................

See my below posting.

Edited by itman
Guest Bret

That's unfortunate, I had hoped I just wasn't finding the right part of the site. Any other way I can claim the 50% student discount? It seems a little silly that a discount hosted on ESETs main site would have absolutely no way for it to be claimed...

Thanks,

17 minutes ago, Guest Bret said:

That's unfortunate, I had hoped I just wasn't finding the right part of the site. Any other way I can claim the 50% student discount? It seems a little silly that a discount hosted on ESETs main site would have absolutely no way for it to be claimed...

Thanks,

I was wrong. The place to enter the promo code is listed in small print at the end of the Eset eStore order web page. See below screen shot:

Eset_Promo.thumb.png.b3122a92b1cf6c71f6d875613962b17e.png