Java App blocked at Endpoint

Hello,

I have a question about JAVA application with is useing one of my Client with have .bat file to execute on startup and collective connections from four other java applications.

During useing Endpoint Eset Security Application, he cannot connect this application into the Web. Disabled for few second Eset product he can connect.

I have add applications files to firewall rules but this didnt work.

Have You got any idea ?

• Administrators

Does pausing web access protection make a difference? If not, what about disabling protocol filtering in the advanced setup?

Yes, after pausing Eset Endpoint Protection applications connect to the servers and its working.

I have add a exception to the firewall rules focused on the application path but that didnt work.

Second application useing web connection via browser also is blocked by Eset. After pause protection its work. I have add a url to the white list of web url and that also didnt work.

What I do wrong ?

• Administrators

So the issue manifests even with protocol filtering disabled?

You wrote "Yes, after pausing Eset Endpoint Protection applications connect to the servers and its working."

Does it mean that pausing Web access protection didn't make any difference?

He have disabled all protocol manager on his Eset Policy. I have add exception on application in FireWall and cannot find information about URL. Strange... You thing it should be work with only Protocol Filtering options ?

I write to Client to contact with JAVA APP producer to answer him about with application is master to connect with internet connection becouse this is the only way I think Eset could disabled internet connection betwen it and web.

• Administrators

Unfortunately you haven't answered if the issue goes away after pausing web protection. You only wrote "Yes, after pausing Eset Endpoint Protection applications connect to the servers and its working" but it's not clear if that means pausing web protection only.

We have resolve this problem. We add to white list IP Address with port number for first JAVA APP and add URL address with all name to the second JAVA APP and that helps. 

@Marcos You can close this topic :) Thanks for help :)