EIS 15.1.12: Integration in Windows Live Mail on Windows 7 (x64) is broken

I just noticed that on Windows 7, the integration with the context menu of Windows Live Mail is broken.

Eset_WindowsLiveMail_Integration_broken..jpg

55 minutes ago, Marcos said:

This is a known issue, should be fixed in the next version of ESET products.

Thanks, Marcos!

It seems to be just a problem with the display of the menu items. They still work, but you have to know what you are clicking on. For those who need it before the bug is fixed.

Eset_15.1.12_WindowsLiveMail_context.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, why can't the image be displayed anymore? Is there something broken in the forum? I don't think it's the image, because it was displayed before without any problems.

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, 100 said:

Hm, why can't the image be displayed anymore? Is there something broken in the forum? I don't think it's the image, because it was displayed before without any problems.

What image are you referring to? There is still a screenshot in your initial post.

17 minutes ago, Marcos said:

What image are you referring to? There is still a screenshot in your initial post.

On 4/22/2022 at 6:37 PM, 100 said:

It seems to be just a problem with the display of the menu items. They still work, but you have to know what you are clicking on. For those who need it before the bug is fixed.

Eset_15.1.12_WindowsLiveMail_context.jpg

Access to the image seems to be denied in the meantime. It was the following image:

Eset_15.1.12_WindowsLiveMail_context.jpg.f8ed01e399893a9ac6b9865e1717442d.jpg

Edited by 100

Now the original image is also visible again. What was the cause? Was it suddenly classified as malware? 😉

And now the original image is not visible again (again "access denied"). Did you block it on purpose now so that it is not duplicated?

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2022 at 10:08 AM, Marcos said:

This is a known issue, should be fixed in the next version of ESET products.

Fixed with EIS 15.2.11.

I had rejoiced too soon. In 15.2.11 it is now unfortunately completely broken, which is why I am now back to 15.0.23.

The corresponding thread for 15.2.11 is here: