All in One Installer DOwnload Error

Just upgraded ESMC from 7.x to Eset Protect V9 ...trying to create all in one installer for Endpoint AV...the download is super slow...and it errors out with a message Failed: Object not Present in Object Storage...any idea whats going on?

I finally got endpoint AV 9.x to download after 4 tries...Server Security..that took 3 tries...as i stated in another post...i think its a bandwidth issue on your side...as the times it error out....it was only going 1% at a time....when it did work....went from 0-45% really fast...then finished with a minute or so..

I will keep the above referenced changing repository server the next time i have issue

• Administrators

Maybe you were incorrectly routed to a distant CDN instead of the closest one. Should the problem persist, the best course of action is to open a support ticket.

When i create an upgrade task...to upgrade Agent or EndpointAV on PC's...does the upgrade task have to download from eset  servers or does it download from the Eset Protect server itself?

• Administrators

If you create an ESET PROTECT component upgrade task, agent will download the installer from ESET's repository unless configured to update from a custom repository.