Détections non détruites (Detections not cleaned)

J'ai fait plusieurs fois l'analyse de mon SSD il y a 3 détections qui ne sont pas supprimées. J'aimerais savoir comment faire... Je n'ai accès à rien, rien n'est enregistré et à quand je refais l'analyses j'ai toujours 3 détections... HELP ! 😢

Machine translation:

I have done the scan of my SSD several times there are 3 detections that are not removed. I would like to know how to do it ... I do not have access to anything, nothing is recorded and when I redo the analyzes I always have 3 detections ...

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to Détections non détruites (Detections not cleaned)
  • Administrators

First of all, we kindly ask you to post in English since this is an English forum.

Please provide a screenshot of the detections. You can also provide logs collected with ESET Log Collector and provide steps how the scan was run.

• Most Valued Members

Eset should have logs in the log section. Do you have unwanted program option enabled as it could be a program that isn't malware but classed as unwanted.

As marcos suggested run a scan and let us know what it finds, attach a screenshot etc.