ESET Protect MFA

I have been directed to post feature requests here as that seems to be the only option for accepting customer feedback. I would like to request that ESET Protect, at least the on-premise version, to be able to use use of the many OTP MFA apps available such as Google Authenticator, Authy, etc.  The login to ESET Business Account already allows you to use any app of your choosing, but for some reason, this feature was never added to ESET Protect.  Being forced to use only the ESET Secure Authentication app for only this is a little annoying, and I am sure I am not alone. 

• ESET Staff
20 hours ago, kingoftheworld said:

I have been directed to post feature requests here as that seems to be the only option for accepting customer feedback. I would like to request that ESET Protect, at least the on-premise version, to be able to use use of the many OTP MFA apps available such as Google Authenticator, Authy, etc.  The login to ESET Business Account already allows you to use any app of your choosing, but for some reason, this feature was never added to ESET Protect.  Being forced to use only the ESET Secure Authentication app for only this is a little annoying, and I am sure I am not alone. 

Hello, many thanks for your request. It makes sense. We are currently analyzing technical feasibility and difficulty (from a time investment perspective). I hope that everything will go well, and we will be able to also work on this feature alongside other priorities.

Stay tuned ;)