macOS Monterey (12.0)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I`m trying to install ESET Agent on Mac, Mac has macOS Monterey. I successfully installed agent but a mac won`t appear in ERA (ESET PROTECT (Server), Version 8.1 (8.1.2209.0), ESET PROTECT (Web Console), Version 8.1 (8.1.221.0) ). I checked firewall and I was able to do "telnet" on port 2222. Any idea?

Thanks

Tomas

• ESET Insiders
2 hours ago, TomasDZP said:

Hi

I`m trying to install ESET Agent on Mac, Mac has macOS Monterey. I successfully installed agent but a mac won`t appear in ERA (ESET PROTECT (Server), Version 8.1 (8.1.2209.0), ESET PROTECT (Web Console), Version 8.1 (8.1.221.0) ). I checked firewall and I was able to do "telnet" on port 2222. Any idea?

Thanks

Tomas

Hi Thomas,

What specs you have for your Mac (model#) & macOS (build)?

Cheers

• Administrators

I would start with checking the logs in /Library/Application Support/com.eset.remoteadministrator.agent/Logs. Does status.html contain any errors? Can you upload it here? (attachments are available only for the ESET staff)

I have the same issue, 

I just talked to ESET support and they told me they have not develop a compatible version for MAC with M1 processor (ARM-based system on a chip).

During this the ESET agent sent me a URL saying to tried downloading and installing an agent that was for a x86 architecture. Off course didn’t worked my MAC wouldn’t even open the file. When I told him about this, he later replied saying that ESET has not developed a compatible version for that type of processors.

Is there a date for the release of a compatible version?