Path Exclusion on Time Machine Volume not working

Servus Community,

I created a path exclusion for the volume belonging to the local Time Machine backup but I get many of detections on this volume on my personal Mac (10.15). ESET is apparently unable to delete the files it finds, which is why it repeatedly issues a plenty of Popus warnings at irregular intervals. I created the exclusion with a wildcard character (/Volumes/Time*) but according to the manual this should work. Can anyone see an error in the configuration?

Thx in advance & Bye Tom

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-16 um 12.01.35.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-16 um 12.00.11.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-16 um 11.59.57.png

Servus Marcos,

I already don't have half of the paths on my system that were excluded in the other thread. I could only add the /System/Application path. But I noticed something else, I wrote the path to the Time Machine volume with a wildcard character but I didn't define any files with it ( -> /Volumes/Time* ) I have now rewritten the path as shown in the screenshot. Probably that alone was the reason.

If this works will take a while to find out, the detections came very irregularly. i'll watch this now for a few days and then give feedback at the end of the week.

Thx & Bye Tom

1172289198_Bildschirmfoto2021-04-19um11_15_08.png.99752fae69a5bc353387d027e7156a20.png