Unknown app installation in activity log ESET Mobile Security for Android

Guest Guest

In activity log I can see an entry "Application Installed: Chrome" but I didn't installed it. In fact I have Chrome installed for a long time and I did not use my phone at time shown next to the entry (I was working with WIFI on ). I've checked google play store and actually there was no actualization of any app at that time.
I've also run full scan with no problems detcted.
Any idea what it can be then?

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

In activity log I can see an entry "Application Installed: Chrome" but I didn't installed it. In fact I have Chrome installed for a long time and I did not use my phone at time shown next to the entry (I was working with WIFI on ). I've checked google play store and actually there was no actualization of any app at that time.
I've also run full scan with no problems detcted.
Any idea what it can be then?

Could chrome have been updated?

Guest Guest

It has been updated two days ago, corensponding entry name is "Application updated: Chrome".
That's the reason I'm asking because it's first time "Aplication installed" message occured.

Guest Guest

It has been updated two days ago, corensponding entry name is "Application updated: Chrome".
That's the reason I'm asking because it's first time "Aplication installed" message occured.

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please open a support ticket via the built-in form and let logs submit to ESET for perusal.

How long can it takes to perusal submited logs ?