Unable to download any installers.

I just installed ESET protect (server) version 8.0.1258.0 with Web Console version 8.0.191.0  management appliance and for the life of me can't figure out what I am missing.  I can not seem to get it to download any install packages.  I get a Failed to load data:Internal server error. 

Looking at the trace log I see the following 2 lines for each attempt:

2021-02-14 04:57:20 Error: CInstallersModule [Thread 7f6893f2e700]: CInstallerPackageProcessor::BuilderThread end unexpected with error: GetFile: Failed to process HTTP request (error code: 20019, url: 'hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/tools/installers/bootstrapper_era/v4/4.0.12.0/epi.exe')

2021-02-14 04:57:21 Error: ConsoleApiModule [Thread 7f6897735700]: 10 Unexpected error while processing GetFileProgress request: GetFile: Failed to process HTTP request (error code: 20019, url: 'hxxp://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/tools/installers/bootstrapper_era/v4/4.0.12.0/epi.exe')

I have also installed the window based server on a windows 10 machine and get the same results.  

Both computers have good internet connections.

In the Status Overview it says the repository is set correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance, 

Bill

• Administrators

Are you able to download http://repository.eset.com/v1/com/eset/tools/installers/bootstrapper_era/v4/4.0.12.0/epi.exe in a browser?

Does the server connect through a proxy? If so, would it be possible to connect directly to rule out the proxy?