Modules update failed. Update authorization failed. Please check if your license is valid.

Hello!

I bought today the Eset Internet Security, and i found the error ahead. The fun thing is after a few minutes (5-15) it actually let me update the modules, but a few hours later (maybe at the time when the next update is coming) its starts over again.

It's happening because my license is new and its need a few days (well, its weekend after all) to sync fully or something is wrong? I tried to reinstall the product, but the error stayed.

My Public ID: 3AK-HEB-H27

Edited by FujiwaraVega

17 hours ago, FujiwaraVega said:

It's happening because my license is new and its need a few days (well, its weekend after all) to sync fully ...

No, I don't think so. I bought two licences earlier this week, and I did not encounter any sync problems. Just follow the link provied by itman and make sure that you have completely removed any previously installed anti-malware software.

Well, i tried everything and nothing helped, but after a few hours, its just worked. No error message, its just updating perfectly every few hours.

Thank you guys, problem solved then. ^^