unable to clean pua

Hi all, I have an issue and I hope you will help me. Today I had an ESET notification( unfortunately I couldn't capture it) that ESET couldn't delete an pua, I entered to LOG DETECTION and di scovered it.  
pu.thumb.png.501091d1add747e6a992a450b2d660bc.png

In advanced setup >malware scans>threatsense parameters>cleaning level, I have ALWAYS REMEDY ACTION. I ran a scan and there is nothing found and nothing in the quarantine, and when I click on ESET icon there is " you are protected". Also, sometimes I am having a problem with the update, ESET takes 7 to 10 minutes to finish an update, in the LOG EVENTS here is what I have. 

3.thumb.png.3ab632f96dc14258ce0bce23dc6b66af.png

So why in the scan I have ZERO detected and cleaned things while this pua is not cleaned ?why the scan didn't detect the pua ?  

The PUA detection was for a JavaScript on a web site you accessed when using Chrome.

One possible explanation for non-cleaning is the JavaScript actually resides on the web server hosting the web page. Eset obviously does not have access to that web server.

If the alert was a one time occurrence, I wouldn't worry about. Just stay away from the web site that is the source of the alert.

Edited by itman

5 hours ago, itman said:

The PUA detection was for a JavaScript on a web site you accessed when using Chrome.

One possible explanation for non-cleaning is the JavaScript actually resides on the web server hosting the web page. Eset obviously does not have access to that web server.

If the alert was a one time occurrence, I wouldn't worry about. Just stay away from the web site that is the source of the alert.

Thank you for helping

Edited by mimii