Address has been blocked

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

I've got the same problem, Nod32 keeps showing me the popup that this address has been blocked. It happens with Firefox, Pale Moon and Thunderbird.

Hi ,

Here the same! I have about 20 endpoint and this issue is happening with detection module 22480 that have actualized abut 17:00h GMT+1 the others have not actualized and have no issues

Well I know on my brothers computer the same thing happens.  This did not happen this morning when I got on my computer and used firefox.   I noticed this happened after an update!! So how do I fix it?

3 minutes ago, Purpleroses said:

I noticed this happened after an update!!

If you're referring to an Eset update, there was an update to the new LiveGrid module 1087 on my device today. It is causing me no issues; browser or otherwise related.

4 minutes ago, Purpleroses said:

Can I still play pogo on Firefox while this is being blocked or should I use google chrome.

You could try Chrome. If it starts alerting there, then you know its not browser related.

Just now, Purpleroses said:

Well I have tried chrome and micro soft edge and they did not give the warnings!!  I only see the warnings in firefox  and waterfox

What are you doing when you get the alert in Firefox? I use Firefox and having no issues with this alert.

I type pogo.com and then I click sign on and I get that message. Then I look in filtered websites in eset and there is the message

Edited by Purpleroses

I am having the same issue starting about 1 hour ago.  I get the same box blocking Ocsp.pki.goog/gts1to1core.  This pops up in Thunderbird email client using the latest version of NOD32 AV.

• Administrators
  • Solution

It was a false positive, the url has been unblocked. To enforce update of the url blacklist reboot the machine or wait a couple of minutes for the blacklist to update automatically.

3 minutes ago, Marcos said:

It was a false positive, the url has been unblocked. To enforce update of the url blacklist reboot the machine or wait a couple of minutes for the blacklist to update automatically.

Thanks for the quick update. 👍