Cannot protect the user

Hi,

I'm not able to protect the users in Cloud Office Security, When I select the users and then click on protect the status dosen't change and stay Unprotected.

I have 53 licences unused and the tenant are connected.

Thanks for your help,

Dany

• ESET Moderators

Hello @Dany Bernier

We'd like to check your ECOS instance and see what could be causing this behavior.

Please, contact our support team according to https://support.eset.com/en/kb3742-how-can-i-contact-my-local-eset-partner-for-support and we will troubleshoot this.

Thanks!

TomasP

Hi,

I'm not able to protect the users in Cloud Office Security, When I select the users and then click on protect the status dosen't change and stay Unprotected.

I have 12 licences unused and the tenant are connected.

Thanks for your help,

Dimosthenis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Former ESET Employees

Hi Dimosthenis, this bug sometimes occurs and we are aware of it. In order to correctly solve this issue, could you, please, create ticket (trough distributor you have ordered licenses from). Share with him also tenant ID, domain and Public License ID.

In meanwhile as workaround you can try to use different ECOS license (if you have available one).

Thanks and sorry for inconvenience.

Jan

• Former ESET Employees

Hi Dimosthenis, I have checked the situation a little bit further and this issues should be resolved within this week.

Thanks and best regards,

Jan