website certificate revoked

I don't get any pop ups about website certificate revoked. I only noticed under filtered websites.  It must be a site that I go too but I don't know which one because I never get a warning for certificate revoked.  What does all that mean and am I safe? Here is a screen shot of the website

revoked.png

1 minute ago, Purpleroses said:

But I never visited that site. Could it be an ad on another site that I go too?

Yes, it could be a redirect from another web site. If you had uBlock Origin extension installed in FF, Peter Lowes list would have blocked access to that domain.

Per this sandbox analysis: https://www.joesandbox.com/analysis/231567/0/html , the domain is running a malicious script. Probably the reason their HTTPS certificate was revoked.

Eset blocked access to the web site which really is the only factor that counts. Whether an alert was shown or not really is immaterial.

Are there multiple Eset log entries related to this?

Edited by itman

Yes there is about 4 entries for this.  Its say certificate revoked.  He says he has never visited the name of that website so he thinking it was an ad.   So he should be safe right?

1 minute ago, Purpleroses said:

So he should be safe right?

Yes. But he really should use uBlock Origin versus AdBlock. Note that uBlock uses AdBlock TPL's along with a number of other sourced TPL's.

Note that it is always recommended to avoid web sites hosting malicious ads and the like. He should try to find the source web site for this site Eset is blocking and avoid it.